Eliza Doolittle continues Barbados beach holiday in a sexy striped bikini

She’s already wowed the man of Barbados with her stunning figure and bright smile.

But Eliza Doolittle is clearly not intending to Pack Up and head home from her beach holiday just yet, as she pulled out another cute bikini for her second day of vacation.

Donning a sexy striped two-piece, Eliza went for a swim in the warm sea and frolicked with friends in the water.





















Sexy in stripes: Eliza Doolittle hit the beach in Barbados wearing a cute striped two-piece



Eliza said last year she was looking forward to getting away over the festive period, explaining: ’I’ve got four weeks off and we might go away. I’m definitely up for getting some sunshine after all the snow in Britain.’



Fun in the sun, Eliza appeared in good spirits


She also said that because she has been so busy over the past 12 months, she hasn’t had time to think about whether the new year might see her move in with her boyfriend, rapper Ollie.

Eliza admitted:’Will we move in together next year?

’I haven’t looked that far ahead yet. Work is so busy, I literally can only take one day at a time.

’If I look too far ahead I can’t deal with the anticipation!’

As well as her hit single Pack Up, Eliza has released singles Skinny Genes and Rollerblades and will start her second UK tour in March.



More


AnnaLynne McCord does her best Farrah Fawcett impression in Seventies jeans- - Audrina Patridge unveils huge bikini billboard on Sunset Boulevard- - Jennifer Garner finally rolls out the glamour as she shows her wild side with a game of beer pong- - Denise Richards avoids Charlie Sheen’s tour frenzy taking girls on relaxing holiday to Bahamas- - Courteney Cox frolicked in the turquoise ocean in her little black bikini while on holiday- - Nicky Hilton shorts and fitted shirt show off her toned physique- - Hellcats’ Aly Michalka gives the straight-laced Glee boys a thrill as she pulls on a bathing suit in new OP campaign- - Jersey Shore star Jenni ’JWoww’ Farley checks her tan lines as she soaks up the sun in Miami


In a recent interview, Eliza said she had wanted to be a singer since the age of 12.

She said: ’I really just wanted to do it, I didn’t really have anything else that I could do really.

’I’m not very good at anything else so I just focused straight away and started writing, got straight into it really.

’I started writing pretty much straight away and then I think I was already starting to put it down in the studio with my best friends brother, he had a studio and I really looked up to him at times.

’He was a few years older than me and he helped me with all the songs I was writing. So I initially just stepped right into it and went straight for it.’
























Taking a dip, Eliza carefully eases herself into the sea as she frolicks with friends in the surf


And as well as releasing more solo material, Eliza is also keen to collaborate with some of the frontrunners in the music industry today.


She said: ’I really love Janelle Monae. She’s this girl from America, and she’s just running things basically she’s amazing.

’Vampire weekend I’m really into.. The XX I really like as well. I’d love to collaborate with tons of people, I love the Gorillaz, so you never know.’




Eliza Doolittle showed off her feminine curves on the beach in Barbados earlier this week



























Enjoying the sunshine, Eliza was keen to get away from Britain for a few weeks and enjoy some time off

Comments