Kim Kardashian showing off her abs and slender legs in a bright red bikini









She’s still feeling the sting of her painful breakup with Reggie Bush, but Kim Kardashian isn’t sitting around eating bonbons and feeling sorry for herself.



The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe has been working hard to get into primo shape and is looking better than ever.



She told press, "I’ve lost five pounds in five days. I really wanted to just buckle down and get rid of the tiny bit of excess weight I was carrying."



"It gave me a lot of confidence with my body. I work out to feel good about myself -- and sure, it doesn’t hurt if someone notices."



"I used to be so shy and insecure walking around in a bikini doing shoots and things. It’s amazing how much better I feel and I was really proud of myself for just sticking to my diet. I made sure that in addition to my gym workout, I did freestyle cardio outdoors. I went running or made sure I did as much walking as I could. I really kept active."











Comments