Emmy Rossum fashionable twist with over her sexy Spandex






















Getting in shape, Emmy Rossum has been hitting the gym. Today she was snapped looking like she'd just left the gym, dressed in white brown and microshorts, given a fashionable twist with over sexy Spandex. Emmy, who studied at Colombia University, is dating Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz after divorcing from music executive Justin Siegel last year.


But in in September 2009, They’re going split. She also added that her own confidence has grown in recent years, “I used to be an artsy, quiet, kind of chubby kid – which no one believes, but now I'm really comfortable with my body and my sexuality. I can be naked with the lights on. I don't want to go run around in my underwear and be chased by a guy with a knife. When you're 22 and 23, there's not much that's not either, like, silly teen comedies or horror movies.”













Comments