Diane Kruger on the Covers of InStyle UK 2011





















Adding another magazine cover to her credit, Diane Kruger looks amazing on the front of InStyle UK's October 2011 issue.

And in her interview, the “Inglourious Basterds” babe is clear about never wanting to get married again, especially with the way her five-year union with Guillaume Canet ended.

Diane explained, "I'm over marriage. No marriage for me. But I definitely want to have kids. I have three goddaughters - I'm not sure why they trust me, because I have no experience with children - but I try."

Still, she loves being with longtime boyfriend Joshua Jackson. "Life is more important than work. We just celebrated our fifth anniversary. We met up in Paris, gave each other gifts and went to dinner - it was just lovely being together.”

"It's hard sustaining relationships at distance, but if you want to be together it comes down to that. And I have had failed relationships because of a lack of commitment to that. But we have the three week rule - we have to see each other, otherwise you drift. But we also enjoy our independence. We have our own lives and have a lot to bring back into the relationship because of that. I'm very independent. I'm not sure how I'm deal with someone who wanted to be with me 24/7."





Comments