30+ Magnificent Bikini Butt & Ass of Maria Menounos




Maria Menounos has been duly recognized for her hotness. Besides her stops on Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood, Maria Menounos is an AskMen.com Top 99 regular, having ranked at No. 5 in 2006, at No. 8 in 2007, at No.11 in 2008, and at No. 55 in 2009.
In addition, FHM ranked Maria Menounos as No. 79 on their 100 Sexiest Women in the World list for 2003, and People included her in their 2004 list of the 50 Most Beautiful People. Maria Menounos also won the Cyber Vixen of the Year award in 2005 for her work as a Bond Girl in the video game version of From Russia With Love.


Maria Menounos Quote



Big teeth -- I love a nice smile. Guys I date also have to be funny and they have to appreciate the little things. I don't like to go to fancy-schmancy restaurants. I want to go to Chili's and eat an Awesome Blossom with my hands., on the perfect date.





Comments