Playboy Playmate Linda Beatty

Miss August 1976 Linda Beatty

TAKE ME AWAY
To Egypt. My parents were married there, and I want a pyramid of my own. Maybe I'll use my Playmate fee to buy one.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON
I love to stay in bed and drink orange juice and champagne and watch old movies on TV.


The Private Life of Linda Beatty

our august playmate prizes her privacy -- but there are some things she's willing to share with the world

Newcomers to Los Angeles soon learn that, in the City of Angels, everybody is somebody, or claims to be. One afternoon, Linda Beatty stopped for a sandwich in a deli on Pico Boulevard. A balding man in beat-up blue jeans started clearing her table, sweeping the crumbs into his hand, then putting them into his mouth. "Whaddaya want? Whaddaya want?" Linda asked to see a menu. "Menu, schmenu." Obviously, the guy was out for a big tip. Finally a waitress came to Linda's rescue. "Don't let him bother you. That's Mel Brooks." "Sure," replied Linda, "and I'm Cinderella."

Comments